Welcome to the Jungle announces a € 20 million financing round to accelerate its European deployment and develop new products
Clipperton acted as sole financial advisor to Welcome to the Jungle.
- Gaia Capital Partners, a new growth fund focused on companies that have a positive environmental or societal impact, is leading this € 20 million round, also backed by historical investors Xange, Bpifrance, SGPA (Jean-Paul Guisset’s family office) and Financière Saint-James (Michaël Benabou’s family office).
- Currently active in France, Spain and Czech Republic, the company will use the proceeds from the transaction to expand in more European countries.
- The funding with also help Welcome to the Jungle launch new products such as Welcome Home, a new generation intra-enterprise communication platform.
- Clipperton confirms its expertise in the HR tech space following a series of transactions for innovative companies such as Staffme, Speachme, Givve (sold to Up Group), Wizbii, Foederis and Vodeclic (sold to Skillsoft).
Paris, October 2019 – European corporate finance firm Clipperton is pleased to announce it acted as sole financial advisor to Welcome to the Jungle, in a € 20 million private placement led by Gaia Capital Partners and followed by historical investors Xange, Bpifrance, as well as Business Angels Jean-Paul Guisset (SGPA) and Michaël Benabou (Financière Saint-James).
Founded in 2015, Welcome to the Jungle has built a unique employer branding and mediaplatform with #1 position in France. The company combines exclusive content and technology to connect candidates and recruiters. On one side, they reinvent candidates’ job application experience, and on the other side, they allow companies to showcase their corporate culture and manage recruitments with in-house ATS (Welcome Kit) through a subscription-based model.
With upcoming product Welcome Home, the company wants to improve new recruits onboarding, foster company’s culture and team building with a user-friendly information and communication platform.
After opening offices in 2019 in Spain and Czech Republic, this round will allow the company to continue expanding its deployment in Europe starting by Germany and the UK in 2020.
This landmark private placement marks the 3rd investment in Welcome to the Jungle, after a first €2 million round in 2017 and a second € 7 million fundraise early 2018 led by Xange and Bpifrance, also advised by Clipperton.
Jérémy Clédat, co-founder and CEO of Welcome to the Jungle explained: “this new round is essential for our development, and we are thrilled to have the support of our investors which confirms a strong market interest for our services. Since Welcome to the Jungle was founded, its ambition has been to reinvent work environment by emphasizing the importance of human link”
For more information, please contact:
- Thibaut Revel, Managing Partner, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Caroline Landré, Director, email@example.com
- Quentin Persent, Associate, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Armand Peugeot, Analyst, email@example.com
Clipperton is a European independent corporate finance advisory firm exclusively dedicated to the Technology space, advising high growth companies on M&A transactions, debt financings and equity offerings. With offices in London, Berlin, and Paris and an international reach, Clipperton is a European leader in Technology financial advisory. Over the past 15 years, the team has successfully completed more than 250 high profile transactions globally.