Clipperton acted as sole financial advisor to Eskimoz and its founder & CEO, Andréa Bensaid.
- Eskimoz and Momentum Invest have the common ambition of accelerating the development of the group notably by (i) adding new services (brand content, content marketing & e-reputation), (ii) expanding geographically as well as (iii) acquiring complementary businesses.
- This investment from Momentum Invest strengthens the fund’s presence in the digital agency sector following previous investments in Uzik and Digital Prod. This is the 6th investment of Momentum Invest since its launch in September 2018.
- This transaction further confirms Clipperton’s expertise in the digital advertising/marketing industry (e.g. Smart Adserver, admo.tv, Linkfluence, Fifty-five, Teads, adotmob) and highlights again Clipperton’s ability to complete high profile transactions with leading Private Equity firms in France and abroad.
- Andréa Bensaid, founder and CEO of Eskimoz, stated: “It was a real pleasure to work with Clipperton on this transaction which is absolutely game changing for Eskimoz. The Clipperton team was of great advice throughout the process and ensured this deal was in the best interest of Eskimoz at every step of the way.”
- Founded in 2012 by Andréa Bensaid and based in Paris (France), Eskimoz provides extensive SEO consultancy services (from technical optimization to content creation) to a wide range of clients, from SMEs to blue chips.
- The agency brings an innovative response to the complex challenges of digital visibility through a unique high-end positioning on the market, with indisputably positive results.
- Eskimoz is undergoing very strong growth and has the ambition of quickly becoming the undisputed leading SEO agency in France.
- The transaction will enable the company to consolidate its leadership position through continuous innovation and by adding the best talents on the market to the team
- The company intends to become a build-up platform in the SEO space and the wider digital marketing industry and will look for relevant external growth targets in France and abroad.
For more information, please contact:
- Thibaut Revel, Managing Partner, email@example.com
- Thomas de Montille, Partner, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Arthur Morel, Associate, email@example.com